Water resistant spray WaterBlock Nano Technology applies a coating of bonded molecules on your iPhone to provide resistance against occasional water splashes, so that you can touch your phone with wet hands, use your phone in the rains, or even in the bathtub.
The chemical vapor deposition process protects even the most sensitive electronic circuitry from accidental water damage.
However, the best thing about WaterBlock Nano Technology is that you can protect your phone without putting it in a zip-lock bag or hard case. You can just carry your phone like you normally do; it would still be water-proof. You can also avail the advanced HzO protection if you intend on taking your smartphone underwater for a prolonged period. The case has been certified by IPX7 for use at the standard depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Who is it for?
WaterBlock Nano Technology is for people who do not like the concept of a case. It’s for people who just want to carry their smartphone around and still ensure that it’s waterproof. It ideally suits people who have a normal life and just do not want to ruin their iPhone because of an accidental water spill or a splash in the pool.
WaterBlock Nano Technology Ideal if:
- You do not want to carry a bulky case
- You only want to protect your phone from occasional contact with water
- You want your smartphone to look stylish and normal
Water resistant spray WaterBlock Nano Technology Video
WaterBlock Nano Technology Features
- Liquid Repellent Protective Coating
- Protection against occasional water splashes
- Pinhole free, conformal coating
- Hydrophobic properties
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Bio-stable and bio-compatible
- Capable of adhering to various materials
- including metals, plastics, rubbers and more
- Effective barrier against moisture, acids and more
- Completely homogenous surface
- Low coefficient of friction
- Water protection performance equivalent of IPX7
- MIL spec STD-810 for salt and humidity resistivity
- Case-free protection
- No need for bulky case: Perhaps, the best thing about WaterBlock Nano Technology is that you can protect your phone without putting it into a zip-lock bag or hard case.
- Protection from accidental water/liquid spilling: The liquid repellent protective coating on your iPhone resists occasional water splashes, so that you can touch your phone with wet hands, use your phone in the rains, or even in the bathtub.
- Advanced protection for prolonged exposure: You can also avail the advanced HzO protection if you intend on taking your smartphone underwater for a prolonged period. The case has been certified by IPX7 for use at the standard depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Not ideal for extreme water sports: Since there’s no casing, it’s not an ideal solution if you want to take your phone to extreme water sports like diving or surfing.
- Not ideal for prolonged exposure to water: The water repellent coating just ensures protection against occasional water splashes and accidental contact with liquids. Though it can sustain water for 30 minutes at the depth of 1 meter, it’s not advisable to try the case at extreme depths or for prolonged period of time.
Though many users have tried and tested the product, there are no user reviews on the official product page.
WaterBlock Nano Technology is an amazing way to protect your phone from occasional water splashes. The best part is – you don’t have to carry your phone in a case. The liquid repellent protective makes your phone waterproof, allowing you to touch your phone with wet hands, use your phone in the rains, or even in the bathtub. It’s a perfect solution for people who want to indulge in recreational activities with a free-mind, without worrying about accidental water damage caused to the phone.