Watershot Housing for iPhone 4 , 4S case turns your iPhone into a professional underwater camera. It comes with a lens bezel for external lenses and filters that you can use to snap some amazing underwater pictures.
It has been tested to be waterproof up to a depth of 160 feet (50 meters). It comes with a proprietary app that lets you control your smartphone easily underwater.
Who is it for?
Watershot Housing for iPhone 4 and 4S is perfect case for professional underwater photography as it lets you capture amazing shots with great clarity. For professional photographers who wish to take their photography to next level, the case also embeds an integrated tripod mount to provide stability while taking pictures.
So, if you’re an adventurous person who likes to take cool underwater pictures, you can buy this case without any second thoughts. It’s a sturdy case that protects your smartphone underwater and gives you plenty of options to take amazing shots.
Ideal for those who:
- Indulge in water sports
- Are serious about underwater photography
- Want a lens that’s sturdy, durable and versatile
Watershot Housing for iPhone 4 and 4S – Design and Features
- 100% Waterproof up to 160 feet/ 50 meters
- Weatherproof, Snow proof and Dustproof
- Shock resistant
- Use full Touchscreen
- Proprietary app
- Integrated universal tripod mount
- Lens bezel for external filters and lenses
Watershot Housing for iPhone 4 and 4S case is covered under limited manufacturer warranty. If there’s any defect with the treatment, it will be replaced/repaired.
- 100% Waterproof: The case provides superior protection against water even at 160 feet/50 meters.
- Light and breathable: It’s ergonomic, easy to carry and light in weight.
- Stunning underwater photography: It lets you take crystal-clear photos by minimizing lighting and distortion.
- Proprietary app: It has a proprietary app designed for underwater photography that lets you record videos & upload it to social media.
- Integrated Universal Tripod Mount: It allows you to take super-stable shots with the Tripod.
- Ergonomic: It’s very ergonomic. It’s easy to hold and fits most iPhone jackets. The design off the case makes clicking photos with this case simple, easy and straight-forward.
- Lens bezel for external filters and lenses: You can use the lens bezel for external lenses and filters to snap some amazing underwater pictures.
- Expensive: It’s a bit costly when compared to other waterproof cases.
- Not ideal for daily use: As it’s tough to slip into pockets, it’s not ideal for daily use and only designed for underwater usage.
- Heating issues: The phone might get a little hot inside the case.
Most people have recommended Watershot Housing for iPhone 4/4S case and it has received positive ratings so far. The case has been used by divers for underwater photos and videos. Users however experienced certain issues with the proprietary app while taking snaps/pictures. The other issue some divers experienced was the unusual heating of the phone inside the case.
Its unique design combined with superior ergonomics and integrated tripod mount make it an ideal case for professional underwater photographers. It’s for people who take underwater photography seriously and wish to try out a case that’s advanced, reliable and ergonomic. It’s recommended, however, that if you buy the case, you also get a Lanyard so that you don’t lose your phone, and you buy a red filter that can be externally attached to the case as it improves the quality of pictures significantly.
If you’ve been looking to explore underwater photography, you can buy Watershot Housing for iPhone 4/4S case without any second thoughts; it’s as good as it gets.